Learn The Digital Strategy, Tools and Process You Need To Create Marketing That Moves Your Audiences towards ACTION!
If you manage your theatre's marketing or lead a theatre organization and are eager to overcome the challenges 2020 Coronavirus pandemic brought us, begin recouping your organization's lost revenue and want to feel confident your digital marketing WORKS ...
You Belong Here.
Say so long dearie to the overwhelm, frustration and pressure to create fabulous digital marketing strategies and content that keeps your theatre moving forward.
It's time to make, move and market content online that gets butts in seats!Yes, Julie! I'm ready! Clicking Here To Join Now.
Lets Recover Together
As the effects of the global COVID-19 Pandemic subside and we return to our beloved theatre spaces, digital content and marketing expertise will remain a critical component of your theatre's future.
YES! I'M READY TO JOIN.
How people choose to consume content will forever be changed. Priorities are shifting.
Accessibility and inclusion are critical actions for theatres today. That will require innovative and inclusive marketing.
Julie Nemitz founded Creatives Going Digital Theatre Marketing Academy...
... because her passion to take fifteen years of digital marketing experience in for-profit companies and use it to be of service to artists and arts organizations finally won the war in her heart and mind!
She's also a life-long theatre geek.
Julie has worked with arts-makers and theatre organizations across the country, is featured as a marketing expert for The American Association of Community Theatres and as a consultant and marketing resource to companies like Pivot With Purpose, Broadway Mentors Program, Musical Theater College Audtions Co. and Broadway On Demand.
Rave Reviews From Some Theatre Marketeers Members
These theatre leaders learned new skills, solved problems, supported one another, created new digital programming, and made online marketing a priority in 2020 and beyond!Join Today
(Building Block Arts)
"I'm just so glad to be learning and growing my marketing skills. I've never had behind-the-scenes marketing training.
Now I am getting it in manageable pieces at just the right time. So grateful. Thank you!"
(Farmers Alley Theatre)
"Julie is extremely knowledgeable in the super-fast and ever-changing landscape of digital marketing.
And even better yet, does a great job of transferring her knowledge to me."
(Grand Opera House)
"I felt like I was the only person swinging blindly in the digital chasm. The biggest thing I get from the Marketeers and Julie is an inspiration!
I always come away from webinars, meetups and other programs with a new idea or new inspiration."
(South Bay Music Theatre)
"The opportunity to share creative ideas (and get positive affirmation) and to crowdsource questions is fantastic.
Julie's upbeat optimism and helpful critiques are both informative and valuable."
(City Theatre of Independence)
"Julie's enthusiasm and passion for Marketing and sharing her craft/skill/talent is infectious and I want to be diseased more and better as often as possible.
In another life I might consider being a full-time marketer."
"This group has been amazing to be a part of. Going back and reviewing the videos or seeing the things other theatres are up to and the willingness to discuss ups/downs/challenges/ideas is so uplifting in this time of uncertainty."
With Julie and your fellow group members, you'll not just grow your skills in digital marketing and content development, we'll work on activating it across your digital platforms and beyond!
When you join, you'll receive:
- ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE MARKETEERS WORK GROUP. We return to Mighty Networks in September! Collaborate with your peers, Julie and special guests to ramp your theatre's marketing and YOUR marketing education. Daily!
- MONTHLY TRAININGS & MASTERCLASSES Each month, you've got a free pass to access the masterclass or training where you'll learn actionable skills and strategies to level-up your theatre's marketing. These are offered on-demand so you can watch and learn when it's convenient to your schedule! (Value: $50.00 per class)
- MONTHLY CO-WORKING SESSIONS ON ZOOM. Roll up your sleeves with Julie and fellow group members to collectively work on your theatre's content, strategy, data analysis -and receive valuable advice from your peers who are "in the theatre weeds" right where you are! (Value: $30.00 per session)
- MONTHLY MARKETING UPDATE AND Q&A WITH JULIE Live, streamed directly into our private group on Mighty Networks! Have questions? Julie's got the answers. She'll also recap the month's updates in marketing best practices and important innovations happening in theatres nationwide. (Value: $25.00 per session)
- 25% MEMBER DISCOUNT on additional Fall Theatre Marketing Academy Workshops and Events
Have Questions About Joining The Marketeers?
Send an email and we'll get back to you as soon as we possibly can!